Video Trailer: Romance Novel Forever Mine


.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff32YkNH-0s


Such a tiring day... and a super long day.  I have been working for 24 hours since last morning. Non stoppable. LMAO. Hardly believe it, rite? But that's true.  No wonder I find no time to even post on this blog, not to thinking of touching the laptop.  Guess I have to pending my writing for this month.  Huft... just thinking of it makes me down. LOL! 

But, well.  Keep up the spirit.  This is the thing that I have chosen, so gotta keep on moving.  Still, i am so glad to finally could upload my book trailer in youtube and share it with all of you.  Still can't wait for the book to release.  Hopefully soon.  But before, i hope you find the video quite interesting.

Okay, till then.  I have to go back and have a looooooong dreamless sleep. Hahaha....

Ciao


Lots of love


Cherry

2 Responses to “Video Trailer: Romance Novel Forever Mine”

  1. Good trailer, May I Read the Novel?!

  2. Hehe,,, thanks ya, Bang Arief >.< boleh, boleh... beli 10 kugratiskan satu deh, kayak buffet puasa kita juga.. wakakaka... :p

Your Reply